Sunday, September 17, 2006

9 months already!

At Lauren's 9 month checkup she was 28 inches long (75th %) and 7lbs 13 oz (40th%). Other than that thing with her kidney, she's really healthy! The Dr prescribed an antibiotic that she'll have to take every day until her body grows out of the reflux thing. He said they'd test again in another 9 months. Right now she's playing with the newspaper next to me on the couch. Her little fingers and toes are turning black, but she loves it! I just have to make sure she's not eating it too - she gets things into her mouth so quick now! She's not crawling yet, but she looks like she'll get the hang of it pretty soon. And luckily we still haven't found a baby food that she doesn't like!

Yesterday I was in my friend Renee's wedding - that should be my last one! Mom and Dad came up to watch Lauren for their first official babysitting gig. On Wed we're heading to Asheville for some training and vacation. I can't wait to hike Lauren around in the mountains!

No comments: