Sunday, October 08, 2006
lazy day
Actually I guess it didn't start out so lazy. Jeff got to our house at 5am so I could take him to the airport. But after that I crawled back into bed! We've been hanging out at home with Lauren today, being constantly amazed at her growth, both physical and personality. It's so crazy to watch her turn into a toddler - one that wants to control her environment and one that exercises so many preferences. Today she prefers hanging out with Richie more than me. It's kinda funny - if he is holding her and hands her to me, she turns back to him and grabs his shirt and whines for him to take her back. Who knows what makes her do that - but I'm trying not to take it personally! She's been practicing crawling and is about to pull up to standing on her own. Our world is about to change! I bought her some bigger toys yesterday that she can play with standing up and she really likes them. Yes our house is full of brightly colored plastic contraptions. YIKES! At least some of it is going to Columbia soon to clutter up my sister's house instead - she is being induced tomorrow. Good luck Cara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment