Sunday, December 31, 2006

Family time

It was great to get down to Pcola to see my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins! Also my bro Jeff flew down the day after we got there. Here's De-Da, Jeff, and Dad in action. Ha, more like in INaction




Luckily Lauren and I were not left to entertain ourselves for too long. My cousins Nikki and Maria came over to liven things up. Here Lauren and I are with Maria and Nikki and Nikki's daughter Gabriella. We had a lot of fun visiting with them, and also had a good time hanging out with Aunt Ann and Uncle Jack later that evening!



Too bad we couldn't stay longer, but Lauren was really starting to miss DaDa. She sure was happy when we got home a couple of days before Christmas!

1 comment:

nikki webb said...

great seeing you guys!!! Lauren is beautiful (with genetics like ours, what else would she be?)! I sure Hope we get together again before the girls are in college!