Monday, April 23, 2007

blog slacker

ok I havent been so good with the updates...

Lauren is doing awesome - loves to be outside more than ever. She's really picking up speed with her walking. I took her to the zoo yesterday and she made a run for the penguins. She enjoys watching the hummingbirds that visit our feeder outside the big kitchen window. We turned her highchair to face the window, and many times when we are feeding her, she'll point to the window and say 'booo' when a hummingbird flies up. Guess it's hard for her to say 'bird' but she tries!! She's been hugging and trying to sit on our smelly dog lately - Hattie is very happy for the attention!

1 comment:

Ian Stewart said...

: )
We take Emilie to the zoo alot and her favorite part is the penguins too! We went to the Baltimore Aquarium on the weekend when we were down and her favorite part was... The Penguins! They are a big hit with the kids I guess!
ian