You can see from the pictures that Lauren's hair is getting longer and now we're to the point that I'm going to have to do something with it. We got little pony tail holders to make the cute hair spike on top, and she likes it, but pulls it out playing with it. I need to find some little barettes or something. It's hard holding her still to accomplish any hair styles!
Friday, June 08, 2007
Water fun
You can see from the pictures that Lauren's hair is getting longer and now we're to the point that I'm going to have to do something with it. We got little pony tail holders to make the cute hair spike on top, and she likes it, but pulls it out playing with it. I need to find some little barettes or something. It's hard holding her still to accomplish any hair styles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute! Water fun is the best!
ella constantly pulls out her hair clips, bows, barrettes, etc. She loves them, too, but won't leave them in. Frustrating! Without them she's got a baby girl mullet. Nothing can be done. I'm NOT cutting her curls...
Post a Comment