Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall-tastic

It is finally raining here and actually under 80. I'm happy for fall!

The day after Kylie's birthday party (from the last post) we went to Asheville to visit the NC Arboretum. It was a nice day trip, that gave us some good photo ops too! The Arboretum is nice - miles of walking trails and some beautiful gardens and plenty of room for Lauren to run around. They have a big bonsai exhibit and that weekend were having a bonsai convention.
Anyways, here are a couple of my favorite pics from that day - I'm not posting my absolute fave bc I'm thinking about saving it for the Christmas card.








This last one is like "making the video" but "making the picture". When we were doing a group pose (again, Christmas card) Lauren would run back to the camera after every snap to look at the picture. We definitely have a little photographer in training. It's so funny when she follows Hattie and Maui around the house with a play camera.

No comments: