Wednesday, February 20, 2008
potty time
We bought Lauren a potty about a month ago and she's been enthusiastic about it. We're not trying to make her use it all day long - usually just before bathtime, and she definitely enjoys it. Whenever she 'goes' she'll jump up and put her arms in the air and say "I DID IT!" There have been a few days that she has 'gone' 11 times in a row, just a few drops each time, and of course each time she'll jump up and say "I DID IT!" Too cute. Oh and you should hear the ridiculous songs I sing to her when she 'goes.' I think later this spring/summer we'll do the full force training but right now it's going pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you remember the song Mom used to sing when you and the sibs made the transition?
Parenting sounds fun and glamorous!
Post a Comment