Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

For Easter, Dad and Ryan came up to visit - Mom was up visiting Grandma, and Cara was busy with other Easter festivities. We celebrated the occasion with a Little Caesars pizza party at the house (sooo cheap!!), then we took Lauren up to Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. She actually fell asleep on the way there, and slept in the stroller another 45 minutes after we got there. So for once I got to look at all the plants and flowers, and not just chase her around! Then we got some snacks and we sat outside to enjoy more of the beautiful day. Lauren thought MY haagen dazs ice cream bar was for her... it was not, but she is totally owning in the below pic... sometimes you put your own wishes aside to make your kid happy. Right, Mom and Dad? Actually if I ate any of their ice cream growing up, it was probably store brand ice-milk. Or maybe that day-glo sherbet in a big plastic tub. But I digress... Hope you all had a nice Easter!


No comments: