I was thinking about doing a post detailing the many things I intended to blog about last year but didn't take the time to write. Yeah, that would take too long still, so here's just a list and maybe one day you should be so lucky!
1 - lasik
2 - the lady who ran into me at a 4 way stop on the way to get lasik (holy S that was last April, I am sooo behind!!!) I don't know, this post still has so much potential, I might be publishing soon!
3 - new 90210 analysis in painstaking detail (did you hear Tori Spelling just signed on?) - but now I'm soo over it (almost), and wayyyy into LOST, 24 and Top Chef with the new fill in judge who's tons funner than Gail.
4 - Sec'y of State - this entry would compare my reign as 6th grade class president and my pick for 6th grade Secy of State to the real Madame Secretary.
5 - Ok this one is more recent but I now officially hate pie and do not care to elaborate much. Screw you, pie!! There are too many delicious types of you!! You make me miserable!
6 - Geez I almost forgot this subject, which has been really bothering me for awhile. I've tested it out on a couple of coworkers, and I think they're with me... Ohio.... midwest?? Doesn't make sense.
7 - Another late edit because I forgot to put Rickey Henderson on my list. This would also lead into a nice example of what dorks my brother and I were at ages 9 and 12, respectively... No thanks to my father, who taught us how to program dBaseIII enough to catalog our baseball card collections!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"tons funner than Gail" LOL!
I'm guessing either your pie flopped or it was so good you ate the whole thing.
Wow Dad that's harsh - either I suck at pie baking or I am an extraordinarily compulsive overeater. Come on! There were 15delicious pies at work, including my coconut, which was the FIRST one gone. So you're wrong on the first count... Now, I did have several pieces of pie spread throughout the day, maybe 3?? But after looking at and smelling pie in the conference room all day, plus eating some mediocre pizza for lunch, I was just over it.
Easy child. Don't make me break out my phat dBase skills on Lala. I bet I could have her conversant in many dweebish things in very short order.
Post a Comment