Monday, October 12, 2009

Home Free

(pun intended!) I'm officially an unpaid employee for the next 2.5 weeks until I return to work. What can I say - we're not progressive as far as PTO policies go.

So there's a bright side of course... I'm not doing any work or checking email. Whaaaat that's so crazy! I don't even feel guilty for not worrying about work either. Sorry, blog checking coworkers/boss -or not, whichever. Also at home I've been turning off my cell phone AND home phone ringers. (disclaimer - I returned one work phone call today - but that's IT)

Have I evolved into some kind of hermit? Yes, the flaky, non-responsive, self-talking kind. I might call a friend and meet up for lunch this week, but then again I might not.

Y'all seriously my kid doesn't sleep enough. And he spits up. A LOT. Today I stayed in my pajamas, and just changed shirts a few times. I will most likely put on real clothes tomorrow, since I managed to throw in a load of laundry today. I now feel bad for making fun of Cara's 2nd kid Madison for spitting up all the time. Payback, well you know...

No comments: