Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i totally should NOT care

BUT my across the street neighbors haven't yet taken down their Happy Holidays snowman ensemble flag - the giant, hang from the side of the house kind. The one next to their front door, which they use to enter AND exit their house several times a day.

If I were to establish a prediction of when the flag would come down, I would use the following 3 predictive factors - regression analysis anyone?
1- They are still sporting the Ron Paul sticker on their car. I'm not a bumper sticker fan in general, and I am especially against non-current stickers.
2- It was February before the 2 wicker reindeer came down. Well first they fell down, then it was another 2 weeks before Donner and Blitzen were taken away to storage.

Maybe they can't just let go.

This is obviously a trivial matter, but it feels good to vent - plus I'm working up to a VERY NON-TRIVIAL blog post for tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Ian Stewart said...

Man I thought we were bad for still having our little St Patrick's Day stickers on the window! I just keep forgetting to take them down...

Amy said...

Well at least you're Irish!! I think that qualifies you for a full year display :)