Thursday, February 09, 2006

name game

We put a lot of thought into Lauren's name, and didn't even settle on it until just before she was born. Since then it has been more fun thinking of new nicknames for her. Here are a few we call her:

Sweetie Beetie, Sweet Pea, Bitty Boo, Boo Bear, Stinker, Pumpkin Pie, Honey Pie, Baby Burrito, cuddly bunny, Lala, girl baby (I use this one when I'm pleading with her, like girrrrl baaaby pleeeease be quiet!), Milk Monster (she sometimes growls and gurgles when she's done eating), grumpy bear, grumpy smurf, grumpy bumpus

today I came up with cryPod Mini - hehe well it's amusing to me anyway!

2 comments:

Ian Stewart said...

OMG those are good! Does Richie call her all those nicknames too? We have tons of them too, and yes, they are just as silly!

Amy said...

Kim you should tell me some cute food words in French that I could call her. Does honey pie translate? I left that off the list.

Sometimes I sing 'frere jacques' to her but I forgot some of the words. I'm much better with Spanish!