Today I took Lauren for her first public outing - we went up to my office for a few hours. It was Phase 1 of my grand plan to keep her from going into accounting. But everyone was so nice to her, so my plan might not work. :)
It was scary to take her somewhere - as I feared she did do some loud crying at one point. I was sure that all 50 people on the floor could hear her. I'm definitely not ready for other public locations. Like I'm not sure I could handle it if she let loose in the middle of Target or something. It makes me nervous because I do not like attention from strangers. Just like when I was pregnant I did not want people looking at me - same thing with a crying baby!
I'm sure I'll get over it sometime and start taking her more places - I don't want to turn her into a hermit freako!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment