Monday, January 30, 2006

me sweepy

In this weekly baby email that I receive, they give little developmental updates on what your baby should be doing based on how many weeks old they are. In the one I got today, it said that at 7 weeks, Lauren is supposed to start sleeping better. She hasn't been too bad - we stay up until her midnight feeding, then she gets up around 3 and again around 6 usually. But two nights ago she went to bed at 10 and did not get up until 4:30. That was awesome! So last night we hoped we would get another 6 hour sleep stretch. HA - not quite. At her 2:30 wake up call, she wanted to hang out for awhile. Man she was wide awake, looking around, kicking her legs and waving her arms madly around, making noises. It was cute, but let me tell you it would be much cuter at like 10 am! Well hopefully soon she will get on a new sleeping routine, like the one from 2 nights ago. At least I don't have anywhere to be in the mornings!

No comments: