Wednesday, January 04, 2006

poor baby

Little Lauren has her first illness. She has a cold, and let me tell you it is just pitiful. I feel really bad for her because there's not really anything we can do to help. She's taking it well though, and isn't crying a lot or anything. I hope she gets better soon because we are starting to feel real guilty that she's sick!

This morning FedEx brought a big box to the door. The driver said "here you go little lady" Haha. Well that made my day because I haven't felt little in a long time! But my excitement level went downhill fast when I saw it was from the office. What could it be - spreadsheets, binders, calculations, a bunch of questions about spreadsheets and calculations? I began to panic as I envisioned the box overflowing with things needing analyzed. Luckily it was a baby present. I am obviously not ready to go back to work yet. haha.

No comments: