I can't belive it is 70 degrees today, in the middle of January! I took Lauren on her first stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon. She slept straight through the whole thing - rolling over curbs, cracks in the sidewalk, and all. I wanted to see how she would react to having something else to look up at besides the ceiling, but I guess that will have to wait until her next walk. She has a Dr. appt tomorrow, so we'll see if all the eating she's been doing is paying off!
Also, Lauren had a little cousin born today - congratulations Nikki!! If Nikki is my cousin, then are our daughters second cousins? I'm not sure how it works. But anyways, it's so neat to think about all the great people Lauren has yet to meet.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment