Yesterday morning there wasn't much on TV so we resorted to watching that Adam Sandler movie Big Daddy. In this one scene, Adam Sandler is trying to eat his Fritos without crunching so he doesn't wake up the kid, and he keeps looking over nervously to see if the kid heard him. That is so us. It's weird the sounds that she will react to, and the crunch of chips is one of them. She also hates the sound of a bag rattling, like when you reach your hand in to get a chip. Or the sound of the microwave door closing. And of course the dog barking. Pretty much no matter what I'm doing, I have to keep looking over at her to see if I woke her up or not.
In our bedroom there are 2 creaky floor spots - so when we put her to bed in her bassinet, we have to kinda tiptoe around the spots real funny so they don't wake her up. It doesn't always work though. Especially at 4am, I'm creaking all over the place!!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment