Alright so I haven't really been posting anything lately. I swear I have zero free time nowadays. I don't mean that in a bad way - things are just all different. I have for real been watching zero TV. Richie and I started to watch a movie one night last weekend and I fell asleep halfway through. It's like if I do have some down time, I need to spend it washing bottles or something like that. Hopefully this weekend I'll have time to do something cool. I want to test drive minivans (hehe). I'm not implying that's cool, but relative to washing bottles, doing laundry and working, it's nothing to complain about. But enough about me, what everyone really wants to know about is Lauren.
She is great! Tomorrow at 'school' they will be taking pictures with the Easter Bunny. And I think they'll take some other 'normal' pictures too. She's still sleeping pretty well, and she's picking up new little skills every day. She gets her hands into her mouth pretty often now, and sometimes she holds her hands together and kinda wrings them like she's hatching an evil little plan. Sometimes she will reach out and touch something that's in front of her, but I still think it's more by accident than on purpose. But I can tell by the look on her face that she's really starting to concentrate on making things happen with her hands. She's fun to watch!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment