Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the final countdown

One sorry little week of 'freedom' left. Wow it really flew by! I can hardly remember what being home was like in the beginning - good thing I have this blog to remember for me. Also it's fun to look back and see what Lauren's past 3 months have been like. For me, it's almost a blur of lots of nights with little sleep and the drowsy days in between. And each developmental milestone she reaches, I can barely imagine what it was like before she could do it. Like I can't imagine her not smiling, or not following me with her eyes as I dance around the room and sing silly songs to her. Today I thought I'd capture a smile on camera and show off a new picture on the blog, but she so wouldn't cooperate. I swear, she was giving me a huge toothless grin, about 1/2 a second before this picture...







Maybe I'll show you how cute Maui is instead - she still gets a little bit of attention - Sunday we let her play with the newspaper...



No comments: