Tuesday, May 02, 2006

good eats



At Lauren's last Dr. appt., he said we could start feeding her rice cereal. It's about as bland as rice cakes. On Saturday we tested her out with it. It's pretty entertaining to watch her learn to eat. Her little tongue seemed to involuntarily push out every spoonful I put in. But she's already eating much better today. After a couple of weeks, it's onto mushy peaches! Here's a couple of pics from her first feeding. Oh yeah, there's one pic I'm not posting - I guess whenever I was trying to get her to eat, I didn't realize I was holding my mouth all open until I saw the picture Richie took. No wonder she laughs at me!!

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

Joseph said "her cute and beautiful too!" when I showed him her picture...Too True!

Amy said...

Ha! Joseph is one smart kid! :)