We went to Gatlinburg TN (aka Tackytown USA) for 9 days. Well 4 of those I had to take some CPE but whatevs. Nice thing about Gburg is that it's thisclose to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Richie probably took about 1,000 photos - however I don't have any of his photos to post - instead I have fun touristy ones! Beats a foggy meadow morning shot anyday, right?
1 - photo booth fun times! We didn't plan the funny 1st frame, where Baby X makes a blog debut from within the belly - we didn't realize the photos would start the second that the last dollar went in!

2 - aquarium! Gburg actually has a really nice aquarium, and Lauren loved it (except for the sharks!

3 - Lauren's favorite tackytown activity, the SkyLift! I could not believe she actually wanted to do this - it's not like it had seatbelts or anything as you took the 10 min ride up the mountain, dangling perilously on this lift that is most likely 50 yrs old! But she loved it, and thankfully I bought an all day pass - we rode it twice during the day and once at night with Richie too. You can see the Space Needle in the background - Richie took Lauren up there one night, and she was not freaked out at all by the height. What's wrong with her?

No comments:
Post a Comment