Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2nd episode

After I put Lauren to bed, I walked by the tv and saw the red light a-glowin on the DVR. Hell to tha yes - Project Runway time! Aah time to relax on the couch (after doing dishes) and drink some raspberry iced tea and EN-JOY. . .

How about when Suede was talking about himself?? Oh wait that was the ENTIRE episode - how lame. (How about when he sed "Suede is a bisexual sagittarius who likes walks on the beach" GROAN!)

I'm glad the mousy brown hair girl didn't have to leave. Are there two of them on there? If so, I'm getting them mixed up. Too many ppl right now -they need to cut a few so I can focus better.
Ok also the biker girl (Stella) who wants to design everything like a leather biker outfit - WHY did the judges like her dress? Here it is:

What you can't see too well in the photo was the lacing she did up the side lookin like a bad Bike Week joke. Why, Nina Garcia, did you not hate this dress??

Ok here was my fave - looks like the same fabric but wayyy cooler:

Top list for who I want off the show to enhance my viewing pleasure:
1- Suede
2 - Tanlicious
3 - Stellaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

nikki webb said...

Right now I'm loving Jerrell who had my favorite line of the evening: when another contestant stole his model, I believe his words were, "i am SALTY!" Classic.