Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Watch out for this guy

I'm tripping out over this dumb thing - well you can decide for yourself whether my LOL is warranted. I was checking the local news online and I saw the headline

Sketch in Rock Hill post office robbery released

Then I read the little article summary which said

Authorities are still searching for those responsible for a June 20 robbery of the main Rock Hill post office, and they're offering up to $50,000 for information. The U. S. Postal Inspection Service and the Rock Hill Police Department recently released a sketch of one suspect in the South Wilson Street robbery

Then I thought I'd get all AMW on this case and look at the sketch - just in case I saw this guy at the gas station or whatever...

maybe you should just check the link for yourself... ok I'll save you the trouble.






2 comments:

nikki webb said...

Hey! I think I know him!

hahahhaha! what a good citizen for being able to give such a descriptive sketch. good luck to them.

Cara said...

All I can say is "WOW"