Sunday, July 20, 2008

i heart project runway

But, unfortunately Richie does not heart project runway, so I'm hoping one of you does! We were on vacation the past week in the delightful smoky mountains and I came back to a TiVo-ed/TiVo'd? premiere of Season 5. Yippeee!!! We didn't watch TV once during our entire weeklong stay, (ok so that's not counting the 54 times we watched the Little People DVD that Lauren is hooked on) but I didn't regret it, until I realized I missed watching the premiere by about 5 days. Ack!

Ok I want to interject that my favorite TV show right now is actually LOST, but hey, Lost did not premiere a new season this week, so I'm not getting all into that today...

Back to PR5 - girl who won made a dress out of vacuum cleaner bags and coffee filters - hello talent!! I'm soooo envious of people who can create. What do I create? Ummmm I doodle a lot during meetings which I think sometimes annoys people, plus my coworker Sri pointed out that my doodle flowers were so jejune. Hers, as she showed me from across the table during one awesome meeting, were indeed infinitely more artistic. So I guess all I have to offer in the form of creation is slightly more than a half-hearted attempt not to put numbers on the wrong financial statement lines or, even more craptastic, select a accrual movement type with the invalid signing convention. BOR-ING! But hey - I shouldn't need to be artistic cuz Richie's got that all covered!

Back to PR5 again - this was my favorite dress - and I believe it was made from lawn chair covering and playground balls.


One last PR5 topic for this week's discussion/monologue - dude with the crazy tan?? Definitely should be checked for meth use.

TTFN!

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

My favorite quotes from that episode,

"you guys are a bunch of slackers!" -Tim Gunn

"girlicious" -meth addict with tanning obsession

Yay for PR!

Amy said...

That girlicious guy is such a Siriano knock-off - trying to coin his own "fierce" catch phrase. What a hoser!