Wednesday, December 31, 2008

let's be honest

I don't always feel like making Lauren match. This outfit evolved over the entire day. I put the socks on her this morning when she was wearing green flowery pajama pants and a lite blue longsleeve shit. Then later we put this shirt on cuz her other one was dirty - hey they're both elmo, so that's default matching! Then her heart pajama pants were last, after a little late nap accident. But this awesome ensemble is not enough to derail my annual New Year's Eve posting!!! So... here's my adorable Lala this year and the 3 years prior. She'll spend the rest of New Year's Eve playing pony doctor to her Little Ponies. She didn't want to leave the house at all today, after our marathon drive yesterday. More on our Florida trip later! Peace!!







1 comment:

nikki webb said...

Ella is sitting on my lap and said, "Hey! Dat's my Tuzin!"

it was cute. awww. It was great seeing you guys and I hope you have a great 2009! Our turn to make the drive now....booooo