I'm totally having this kid tomorrow! Too bad I have to be there at like 6am though. Lauren's pretty excited, but that's just because she doesn't know yet how much the Deuce is going to mess up her game. Poor big sister - I know how she'll feel :)
So crazy to think of how different the world will be tomorrow vs. today.
I honestly don't know if wifi will be kickin at the hospital - seems like they jam cell phones there, or else it's in some strange electro-magnetic energy pit. But I'll put up an update whenever I can :) Peace out!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations early! Lauren will love him!
GOOD LUCK! Post pictures soon!!
Awww AMY! Congratulations!! I cried like a complete sap when I heard the name you picked out. That is so perfect!!!
Post a Comment