Wednesday, August 19, 2009

quick update

Hiya - kinda in denial about Richie going back to work tomorrow. We've been a great team the past couple of weeks! Also Lauren's sick so she'll be at home with me and William tomorrow. Not to mention my own sickness - a very glam (not!) mastitis diagnosis. Can't believe I just typed that word on my blog. Well I guess this latest birth has stripped me of any remaining modesty.

I hope it goes well tomorrow - it feels like one of these "first day of the rest of your life" type days. I bet it is impossible to make Lauren and William take a nap at the same time. Our strategy has definitely been divide and conquer while Richie's been home. Now I'm just facing shock and awe... Well at least I didn't have twins!

William's doing well - he's all the sudden a lot louder though. He had me totally faked out the 1st 2 weeks, like what a nice quiet kid I have!! Now it's like shhuuush!

1 comment:

nikki webb said...

Ouch! sorry to hear that...going from 1 to 2 is a HUGE adjustment. Over here Joseph got exceptionally clingy for the first couple months. You know, when YOU are still recovering, and getting to a know a completely new baby who needs to be fed and diapered every five minutes. But by month 3 it was smooth sailing. Luckily it goes fast! Hang in there!