He was born 7:59 am on August 5th. 6lbs 8oz and I honestly forgot what his length was but I think it was maybe in the 19 range. He's so cute. I spent 3 hours in the nursery with him earlier today - unfortunately he can't stay with us in the room yet :( I'll be back down there later to hold him some more. He's going to be fine - he just had some fluid in his lungs, but now his oxygen levels and breathing seem good so as soon as we can get him feeding, he'll be good to go.
Our doctor called him a miracle baby because his umbilical cord had a knot in it. She showed it to Richie and the picture is pretty unbelievable, though not necessarily blog material. So although I was bummed to have to deliver 2 weeks early, it definitely turned out to be for the best :)

2 comments:
He's PRECIOUS! Congratulations, Amy! :)
Amy, Congratulations. Soph was in the nursery for a week due to fluid issues. I couldn't even touch her for the first 24 hours. She's a tough one now though! I am so happy for you!!! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment