no, it's Etsy, not Betsy. Sorry Betsy.
I love Etsy.com sooo much. Have you ever been on there? Basic premise is a website where you buy from people and all of it's handmade. It is fan freakin tastic and I am addicted. Are you expecting a Christmas gift from me? Well I'm getting it on Etsy. Already bought my Christmas cards - here's a hint, they are letterpress oooooh!
I bought two styles of cards this year, one for traditional types and one for people who are quirky like me!! Also, I almost bought these letterpress Christmas postcards because I was LOL over the copy.
I also bought these hilarious cards to leave on idiots' windshields. I like how passive-aggressive they are:

But no, Etsy is not all fun and games. Dressing your kid up with a fancy hairbow for Thanksgiving is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

What can you do to support the US economy and totally diss on China?? Buy me these handmade treats for Christmas!
1 - Retro scooter bag

2 - Surprisingly affordable red necklace

3 - Christian Siriano quote t-shirt for my little cutie!

4 - how bout a nice desk calendar - printed on recycled paper and perfect for my minimalist workspace!

Just a few ideas - why not buy handmade this year and stick it to the man (Wal-mart)!


No comments:
Post a Comment