Well I feel good about one aspect of the Gov. Mark Sanford situation - I have been explaining to my NC peeps for idk like 6 yrs now why I think he is such a jackass. Totally vindicated!
See, if you haven't kept up this week, our Gov went a little AWOL (7 days!) and his staff and wife both stated to press that they did not know where he was and had not even heard from him. This occurred over Fathers Day weekend, which was extra strange. (He and his wife have 4 sons.) Plus, do you know anyone in any high position that doesn't at least check their voicemail or email? Then his staff said he was out hiking the Appalachian Trail by himself and that's why he was not checking in. Then a reporter caught him at the Atlanta airport this morning. Fresh off a little weeklong visit to his mistress!! In Argentina!!!
Next up - Lt. Gov Andre Bauer - I feel another good scandal coming!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The last thing we need is bauer filling in for sanford. . .id imagine it could get much worse
Post a Comment