Saturday, December 17, 2005

Back in action

Today is Lauren's one week birthday! We can't believe how fast it has gone by. She is a really great baby - she mostly likes to sleep, with occasional waking moments to eat. She doesn't even cry really. She's making it pretty easy to get used to having a baby around. I'll post a couple of pictures later. She is beautiful! (not that I'm biased) :)

I got out of the hospital on Tuesday. I'm finally starting to feel a little more normal after the C-section. It all happened so fast, it was so scary. I still have some pain from it, but I'm getting better everyday. I still can't do much though - it's like being on bedrest still. I've only left the house once - Lauren's first doctor appt was Thursday, and her checkup went well. Otherwise, I haven't been outside the house this week, or upstairs. Richie has been taking great care of me and the baby - I wish I could do more to help him. Also my mom came up and stayed with us this week. I really appreciate all of their help. I'm looking forward to being completely mobile again!

No comments: