Tuesday, December 20, 2005
campin out
Last night we had a campout in our own house. The stupid downstairs furnace is not working right again so we took the whole crew upstairs and slept in the nursery/guest bedroom. So I got to see the upstairs part of our house again. It didn't hurt too much going upstairs so I think my recovery is progressing. I also got to venture outside the house today for a dr. appt. They said my blood pressure is still jacked. They put me on meds for it when I checked out of the hospital, but it still hasn't gone down. Lauren has a pediatrician appt tomorrow so I'll let you know how that goes. I hope she's gaining a bit of weight. I'm beginning to remind myself of my grandparents - nothing on their schedule except dr. appts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment