Friday, December 09, 2005

Day 29 - D Day

I was so chillin on the couch watching Dr. Phil and surfing the net when the Drs office called. I almost didn't want to answer because I knew what they were going to say. I guess they just got the lab results from Tuesday, but they came back worse than before, so I have to go in to the hospital this morning to get induced. Of course I am excited to be having the baby soon, but I was really looking forward to one last weekend at home with Richie and the pets.

I don't know how long it will take but I guess our baby will be here either today or tomorrow. Wow - I really am still in a bit of disbelief. Well I have to go pack my bag now (ha! I really was in denial) and then... I guess it's the first day of the rest of my life!

1 comment:

nikki webb said...

Omigosh!!!! Let us know as soon as you can. You'll do great!!! We're thinking about you!