Monday, December 19, 2005

settling in

Richie and I are getting used to our new housemate. She's kinda developing a schedule of waking up and eating. She has usually been up at 12am, while we're awake anyway, then 3 and 7. Luckily it's only twice during the night. (yes I consider 7am "night" because I go back to bed after that one too) We're enjoying all the time we get to spend with her right now. Richie is off of work until January and I'll be home a couple of months. So we hold her and look at her a lot and just really appreciate being with her. Her appetite is really picking up - she's trying to eat her hand right now so I'd better go!

oh I forgot to tell you - my work email is not working. I haven't been able to check it since I went to the hospital. So until someone fixes my VPN, you can use my gmail address - it is amccorkle@gmail.com

No comments: