Friday, December 02, 2005

Day 22 - nothing exciting in the mail :(

What a let-down after getting chocolate yesterday. Only got the "CPA Report" in the mail today and a bill for the newspaper delivery. Bor-ing.

The Drs. office decided to spice up my day and give me a little call earlier. They really have a knack for interrupting my naps! The nurse said the results were back from the test I dropped off at the hosptial on Tuesday (Does it really take 3-4 days to process the test??) and I still had too much protein. She went over the symptoms I'm supposed to be looking out for again and told me that I should definitely call the drs. office over the weekend if I experience any of them, but otherwise they would see me on Monday. Hmmm. I kinda took that as an omen that Monday is going to be D-Day. I totally hope that is not the case!! I have an optometrist appt on Tuesday and I would like some new glasses. That's not the only reason I want another week though - I am not tired of sleeping in yet. But I'm sure that no matter when I have the baby, I won't feel ready for it! It would still be 3 weeks early on Monday but I guess I'll just have to go with the Drs. opinion on whether they think I should be induced. Guess I should pack my bag - HA! I can't believe how bad I've been procrastinating on that!!

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

don't pack too much...you won't need it. You'll need some comfy warm socks and your fave toiletries/makeup. The Hospital will provide everything else. Including disposable undies!!! Those are SEXY!

Ian Stewart said...

Mandy didnt have a bag packed on DDay either, just send Richie home for your stuff. : )

You should be getting fun mail from us on Monday... !

Ian