Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Episode 6

impeccable, OUT! That's right, weird-doesn't-tie-his-tie-all-the-way guy is Audi. Hell to tha yes. Watch out bandana boy, you and your silly mop string looking fabric strips are next!!

How great are drag queens! Entertainment x 10!! I saw the viewer poll - who would you rather see in drag - Tim Gunn or Michael Kors - I would have voted Kors, totally. But the results were close, with Tim "Make it Work" Gunn in the lead. He's probably too uptight to pull off Draglicious.... Oh snap it's contagious!!

Poor Hedda Lettuce - I know she did not like this outfit bc I HATED it.

This was my favorite drag outfit bc of the fierce takeoffable hoop skirt.

Here's a more entertaining blog post on the episode:
http://gawker.com/5039942/stop-trying-to-make-neonlicious-happen-its-not-going-to-happen

Catch u next week for the can't possibly be as fun 7th episode!

OMG I almost forgot - I also thought bandana homey's dress looked like a sad chicken - didn't Michael Kors use that one? I was like "right on MK"

1 comment:

Ian Stewart said...

Peace out Bandana Boy! Ms. Leatha is right behind you.