They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrollin
And tryin to catch me ridin dirty
I used to take lots of naps, do sudoku, drink ovaltine a lot, and overload on internet news. But that's when I was on bedrest. Now I'm a mom to a 4 yr old girl and a newborn boy and still a wife and a thrill-a-minute CPA - damn it feels good to be a gangsta :)
2 comments:
FUN! Mountain trips sure are a lot more high tech than they used to be. Whose are those?
Ryan and I took a segway tour of the NC Arboretum in Asheville - basically a big botanical garden with hiking trails. It WAS fun - but I think the best part wasn't anything I did, but instead when a lady in our group ran into the guardrail on a bridge we were crossing. I was soooo LOL!! (I didn't LOL the first time she ran into something, being a big stone pillar) in case you think I'm being mean. LOL on the second run-in is definitely acceptable.
Post a Comment