Saturday, August 30, 2008

Episode 7

I just watched the episode last night, since I was doing my civic duty of following the Democratic convention all week. So many interesting people to hear speak, etc. Anywho, turns out I'm clairvoyant!! Peace out bandana boy!!

How bout my homegirl Leanne? Her dress was fabU -

How's that for some fashion made out of a car seat and seat belts?? I was also impressed by Ms. Mod, Korto:

Hey - that swing coat is made out of seatbelts! A-freaking-mazing!!

What would my PR5 post be without a little complaining?? I cannot stand to hear the following people speak: Kinley, Stella, Suede. The whiny voices, the complaining, the strange 3rd person usage?? It's all too much.

So who should be off next? I vote Blayne/Blaine whichever it is, who made what I thought was the most awful flapper-esque poor fitting seatlbelt dress, and finished it off with broken up mirror pieces all over the bodice - YUK it was abominable. Although his 'gay pterodactyl' outfit from the drag queen episode was pretty cool. (Gay pterodactyl was hilarious and that memorable line was a direct quote from Tim Gunn, Master of the Universe. BTW I love TG, but did you think his face looked pink? I was wondering if something was wrong with my TV or if he just got a chemical peel.) Well, maybe I vote Stella too. I was pleased she tried to improve her point of view some, but she ended up with a mishmash outfit that sucked. Hmmm those two are neck and neck for being Auf'd, methinks. Holla!

No comments: