I wished and wished and wished desperately for a good Law and Order marathon but guess what was on instead - dumbA Closer. One of my coworkers was just trying to convince me this was a good show on Friday. I was like 'whatever - I don't like it bc Kyra Sedgwick's fakeA Southern accent is too much to bear' But as I may have mentioned I didn't have much of a choice, since I only had ONE piddly L&O episode on my DVR.
So the Closer - Guess what - I abhor it. I watched a whole episode and 10 minutes of another one before I decided it was much more useful to take a nap. I want my HOUR AND 10 MINUTES BACK! What's even worse is it turned out to be the same episode my coworker had told me about on Friday, so I already knew the "clever" turn of events that was in store for me.
I was so stoked for my day off - since Richie had to work today, I had Lauren lined up for some good times at Granny's, had done a reasonable amount of cleaning before I dropped her off, and was totally ready for TV marathon bliss - something I have not had the pleasure of experiencing in many years now. I was going to read the paper and do Sudoku, just like when I was on Bedrest. Then I got irritated by the Closer, turned over to the 90210 marathon with high expectations, and what was on, but possibly the worst episode ever - senior prom, Donna gets drunk.
(Happily I know that one of the best episodes ever comes from this one - 3 words - Donna Martin Graduates! Donna Martin Graduates!)
Well I have a few hours left to salvage my day - so peace out!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment