Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Episode 10

This episode found Joe firmly establishing himself as the Masster of Disasster. Every aspect of his design was regretful. So peace out homey, good for you to make it this far. I won't embarr-ass you further by posting a picture of your work.

Here's some more regret - I used to love Nina Garcia. But something happened to her good sense, and today she wasted her wit and instead lavished praise upon that awful Kenley. Get a room. How how HOW can a professional look involve tulle? Perhaps if you are a ding dang Sugar Plum Fairy!! Grrr I hope LL Cool J rips her a new one next week!

Oh yeah, you read that right, next week LL Cool J is the guest judge. Hell to tha yes! Now, I was pretty darn excited about tonight's challenge as it unfolded. 20 something new college graduate girls needin a professional style + the moms who love them. It was a grrrrreat! challenge. But - LL??? I can't imagine a better guest judge. The preview of next week's episode showed the other contestants refraining from educating Kenley on hip hop style. Oh, how I hope their plotting works out!!

I was very impressed by Jerrell's design, and completely agreed with his win:

Plus, I was truly truly amazed over how he kept that contraption perched on his head:

I kinda cheated and took a look at the designs he showed at Bryant Park, although that episode is a few weeks away. I have to say, they looked pretty good! I'm not doing a total spoiler and looking at my girl Leann's future. I hope it's bright and wonderful though!

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

I HATE KENLEY! Maybe that's why I hated her outfit so much, i don't know. I guess I could be biased. But it looked more like a tea party dress than a young professional dress. And admittedly, the pinstrip mess was hideous, but I HATE when she laughs out loud at other contestants on the runway. What a bitch.

wasn't the auf'd guy's name Joe? Keith was the bandana boy who was cut a couple of weeks ago!!

Amy said...

ACK thanks for the correction - I'm changing my post. I'm also adding "Get a room!" to my description of Nina's love for Kenley.