Saturday, September 27, 2008
episode 11
ACK! I'm so fed up with Kenley. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didn't she get auf'd instead of Suede?? Not that I'm a huge Suede fan, BUT Kenley is ill. She talks back, she's the wrong type of sarcastic (not funny!), and she does not appreciate ANYones' opinions, no matter how awesome the person is (ie Tim, Nina and LL Cool J), oh and to top it off, she whines like a 2yr old. To illustrate my displeasure, a picture is worth a thousand words and all that, I am attaching the photo of my dear LeLe dressed in Kenley's "hip-hop" inspired design. Atrocious!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm with you. i hate kenley. i think i have already called her a whiney brat on your page....I hope she gets cut next week. It'd be a shame for her to be in the running for the win...
Post a Comment