Friday, September 12, 2008

Episode 9

Nina's back! And I truly cannot believe she did not kick off Kenley or however you spell her, for this assterpiece



















Oh boy was this episode entertaining - we had the treat of watching TWO irritating designers leave, which lessens my Wed evening anxiety significantly.

Check out Blayne's hot mess.

As Michael Kors put it, girl looked like she was pooping fabric! This "look" PLUS the Blayne/Stella design combo kept me LOL and talking back to the plasma all hour long.

Mighty Mouse, er, Leanne, did another great piece - I'm betting on her for the big win.

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

I was praying for Kenley to leave. Damnit. What a whiney, bratty little punk. Obviously Blayne's was the worst, but I thought her massive balloon shoulder that was in NO way zodiac related deserved the wall of shame in the work room. Whatever. My girl Terri had to go instead????? Where is the justice?!

Betsy said...

Assterpiece - HAHAHAHAHAAHA!