Monday, September 01, 2008

Hi Haters!

I'm voting for Obama and Biden on Nov. 4th. I'm just throwing that out there now, without a bunch of pushy rhetoric explaining why you should agree with me. I have Republican, Democratic, and "Other" friends, family members, and coworkers - I would guess my peeps split along the same lines as our fine nation. And guess what - the world is a lot better that way. I think that in theory, if any party were to become the overwhelming majority in America, our nation could only suffer. There must be dissent for our country to improve and evolve. And dissent among friends and family so we can learn from each other.

So - I'm not going to hate on you if you vote a different way - I am just thankful that we have voting rights and will just try to be respectful of everyones' views and appreciative of our differences. Make your voice heard on November 4th. And let's hug it out! (an Entourage quote for you communists without HBO or Netflix)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vote McCain-Palin

The best ticket to provide balance against a democratic congress!

Respectfully,

Jeff

Amy said...

Lol that's my bro! Let's hope De-Da doesn't start blogging though, he won't say it so 'respectfully!'