Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lauren's first sleepover

I forgot to write in my Okra Strut post that Lauren had her first sleepover. It was at Gma and Gpa's house, and we invited Kylie over. And it was actually not disastrous! I slept with those two in the sofa bed - how brave of me, yes! The funniest part was when I was trying to get them to go to sleep - Kylie was lying there staring at Lauren and giggling and when Lauren would roll over to look at her, Kylie would just start cackling. After a few minutes of this, Lauren turned back over to me and whispered, very quietly but dramatically, "Mommy - Kylie won't stop bothering me!!" I'm thinking "Lauren, you and Kylie won't stop bothering me!"

Here they are:

2 comments:

nikki webb said...

awwww the giggling while going to sleep reminds me of our glorious sleepovers. remember when we stealthily swiped the pudding pops from the freezer only to get BUSTED when Bets didn't have the sense to lower it from her mouth when my mom came in to check on us?! hahhhhhhhh good times...

Amy said...

I think about that all the time! I looooove pudding pops! Not that it was my idea of course :)