Friday, October 10, 2008

more from robbinsville

Yay Dad finally got back and sent me some pics from our foray into BF, Mountain Edition. Hmmm what to start with?? Okay how bout the premise of the trip, besides De-Da of course, was for Dad and Uncle Jack to go motorcycling through the winding mountain roads of Deal's Gap, aka Tail of the Dragon. Sounds formidable. Hey did you know like 5 ppl died there already this year? Crazy! Don't tell Aunt Ann :) Anyways, here's Dad (safety patrol vest), Uncle Jack and two other manly men standing by their bikes. Can you spot the Scooterbike??


Next up, me and my De-Da. Love me some De-Da!!!


Here's my bros and Uncle Jack, they are, in order, Chillin, More Chilin and Gellin.
Here's me with the Brown men

Lauren - having fun swinging and hanging out with Gpa.




And one that even people who don't know my family would appreciate... here is a bad picture. Dad took this picture even as I gave him the what's-wrong-with-you-look. I mean, I am no photographer but DAD- SERIOUSLY beer cans and ashtray in front of 2 yr old. Great. LOL

No comments: