Monday, October 13, 2008

Madison is here!

Yesterday my sis decided to have her baby, and she was not messing around. I didn't even have time to get there before she delivered, and I only live an hour and a half away! I think she was only at the hospital like 45 minutes before Madison was born. Oh yeah, in case you didn't know, the baby girl's name is Madison Rae or Ray I forget which. And she was 20 inches long and 7lbs 2oz. Woo hoo!



4 comments:

Ian Stewart said...

Now that's a nice middle name!
(So says Dad of Gillian Rae Stewart)
:)

nikki webb said...

YAY! Tell Cara congrats for us! Gabriella came that fast too. something about that 2nd born, I guess. No time for any meds of any kind, either. I hope Cara got some of those!

Amy said...

Oh - I left out the part where she couldn't get an epidural. Yikes!

nikki webb said...

yeah...been there. OUCH! it hurt like hell, but only for a few minutes. then she was out and everything was fine. I'm sure Cara handled it like a pioneer woman. Adorable pics, by the way!