This last episode leaves me feeling rather defeated. Just as I felt more than a glimmer of hope that Whine-ley was about to get auf'd, the stupid judges decided to pull out an old trick we've seen in I think 2 prior seasons. That is, they're letting her fight it out once more for her spot in the finals, and ended up kicking NOone off. So next episode hopefully will bring the glorious resolution I so desire.
It was just soo anticlimactic. I was LOL at Kenley and her bad attitude and her dumb crying and lobster boating or whatever the heck she was talking about the entire episode - and then - big buildup - nothing... ACK
I'm not posting a picture out of spite. Darn u Project Runway!!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"i wasn't going for elegant, heidi" (eyeroll)
good thing. i was bummed too. what a ripoff.
Post a Comment