Saturday, November 12, 2005

Day 2 (brrr)

Yikes it is cold in this house! We have to wait until Monday for the heating people to come out. Well our upstairs heat works so I'll probably spend a bit of time in the baby's room today, getting it ready for occupancy. Or maybe just napping in the guest bed :) Earlier this morning I was watching Discovery Health and they had a show about a lady with preeclampsia. How great is cable and reality television!! Anyways, they induced her about 2 weeks early. I missed the first 15 minutes of the show, but in the end, everything turned out ok. I think mine will too.

I hate I couldn't go to the Bobcats game last night. Instead we watched it on TV, until I fell asleep during the 3rd quarter. I know it's good I stayed home and rested, because if I had been at the game, I would have been jumping up and down and yelling a lot. But it would have been fun! The new arena looks cool on TV.

No comments: