It's been weird not going to work for the past week. To celebrate my one week anniversary of bed rest, I'm going to work today. Not to accomplish anything though, but just to eat cake and open presents and see everyone.
We moved my baby shower up a few weeks because of the bed rest thing. It's good we did, because the Doc said today that he thinks I'll be induced in the 'next couple of weeks.' That's pretty soon, and I sure don't feel prepared yet. They want the baby to grow some more before they deliver, she is only in the 10th percentile for size for babies her age (or not-age, I don't know what you call age before someone is born). But at the same time they are concerned with my diastolic blood pressure, which is the 2nd number. It's creeping up a little each week. I'm doing some more lab work today - I really hope it turns out ok because if not, we might be having a Thanksgiving baby instead of a Christmas baby!!
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment