I started off the day with some awesome banana bread from the chefs in our work cafeteria. I for real have never had banana bread like this. Special thanks to Marci to putting in an order for me so I could pick up a whole loaf when I went by the office yesterday! Of all the things I miss about work, the cafeteria tops the very short list :)
Then I met a friend for lunch at Original Pancake House (MMMMMM) and had the best spinach omelette ever, and a tall glass of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, with lots and lots of yummy pulp. I think it was grossing Gina out - I think either you love pulp or hate it. Baby loves it and so do I!
Just had some more banana bread and I'm glad I wasn't in public to embarass myself by saying MMM out loud, like I did with the grapefruit juice!
Maybe it's weird to think so much about food, but when you have nothing else going on ALL DAY, then it is kinda the highlight!
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment